Let’s get to know each other a little better. I’m going to share 6 things that you wouldn’t know about me from reading my blog. Some may even shock you.
1. I am half Tuscarora Indian. From looking at my profile picture you probably figured I was mixed with something right?? I recently found out and I’m learning more about them to learn more about me.
2. I’m a Seventh-Day Adventist Christian. I go to church on Saturday, the seventh day of the week. I believe in God and I try to have a lifestyle that properly represents Him.
3. I DO NOT have a green thumb. I have tried and failed miserably. My husband has the green thumb in our family. I’m his assistant. I pass the shovel and get him a drink of water.
4. I was raised by my great aunt, my dad’s aunt, my grandfather’s sister. I called her Mama. She passed August 2, 2015. Every day is a struggle but with God, everything will be JUST fine!
5. I love Norwex! So much, that I recently became a consultant. NEVER did I want or think that I would do direct sales. As a mommy, I was wanting to be more chemical free. Learning about Norwex and seeing it in action made it so easy for me. If you are interested in Norwex, want to have a Fb or house party or want to buy products, I’m your girl! Here is the link to my website.
6. I enjoy riding horses! My husband and I started lessons in 2010 while we were living in NC. I rode a spotted horse, Appaloosa horse, named Snickers. I miss her. Next time we are in NC I’m going to go see her and go for a ride.
Sooooooo that’s a little more about me so you kinda know the lady behind YoloMommy.
Care to share something interesting about yourself?? I would love to hear it.